
This picture is a couple of weeks old and I stole it from Leisy's blog who stole it from Kenna....but anyway....I was reminded this morning of how much I LOVE walking group!! We try to get to the park each morning with girls from the ward and just WALK and TALK! It is so great! We get some pretty funny looks from other people in park when they see us coming with our 15 strollers! Sam loves to go to the park everyday and play with the other kids.
This morning he was trying so hard to keep up with the older kids at the playground! He'd watch them run to the slide and try to get his little legs to move as fast as theirs, but as soon as he'd get there they were already on to the next thing. He wore himself out being the little tag-a- long today. Anyway, the weather is starting to cool down here in Toledo...which feels great, but makes me sad because I know what is coming....WINTER!!!!!!
4 comments:
Found your blog through Beth's. I'm glad that picture is getting so much use. Walking group is SO fun.
Yeah for walking - it's one of the things I miss most about Toledo. To answer your question - I'm due at the very end of November.
I can't believe Sam is already 1. I am sure you are loving the new things he does and says every day!
Hey, I don't have a stroller. Does that mean I'm the outsider in the picture? Just kidding.
Post a Comment