Monday, October 8, 2007

it's hard to be too mad...

So, now that Sam has a mouth full of teeth he tries his best to put them to good use. Chomping on apples, chewing on toys, and his most recent favorite...DIGGING THEM INTO THE RAILS OF HIS CRIB!!!!! His cute crib will now forever display his little teeth marks...










...it's hard to be too mad when you see this sweet boy though!

4 comments:

joyce said...

Oh...I like that mouthful of teeth! They make him look so old! Better that he is chewing on the crib....than on people!!! He is a SWEET boy...

Julie Sacks said...

I have the fear that Cohen will do the same thing some day! If you have any ideas on how to prevent it, let me know! Sam IS too cute to ever be mad at!!!

brittani c. said...

Go Sam Go! And it's vampire season too! :0

Our Little Fam said...

Lindsay,
It's Lida. I found your blog through Tenley's. Your little guy is soo cute. It is so fun to see how you are doing. Actually you and Ten and my sisters finally inspired me to start a blog. I want to invite you to it. Brandon wants me to keep it protected. so email me and I will invite you.
theripclan@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Lida