Thursday, November 15, 2007

MOUSSE?

Sam has become fascinated with mousse...I think he likes the sound it makes when I squirt it out of the bottle and he LOVES the way it feels! So for the past couple of mornings I've been squirting some into his hand and letting him rub it into his hair. He thinks this is the coolest thing....EVER! Today at lunch I was cleaning out the fridge and found some left over whipped cream from cooking group. Just as I was getting ready to toss it, Sam walked over, so I decided to give him a little taste. I helped him stick his finger in the bowl and he immediately began saying "Hay, Hay!" (translation: hair, hair!) Before I could stop him he took a big glob of whipped cream and began rubbing it through his hair...just like it was mousse! It made me laugh so hard!! I quickly stuck him in his high chair with a spoon and he soon figured out that this stuff was for eating! I'm VERY interested to see what he does with mousse tomorrow morning...

4 comments:

Cari said...

Cute!!

Janie said...

yum, so did he taste the hair mousse? he is so cute.

brittani c. said...

Kids are so clever. Where did my imagination go?

Jill Lau said...

How funny! I wouldn't be surprised if he starts eating the mousse. I got some sandles for Matthew from the GAP that were only 5 dollars, they were the only pair. I don't know what size Sam wears but if you want to borrow them when you guys go to Cancun you are more than welcomed to. They are size 5. Anyways, let me know whenever.