Saturday, March 29, 2008

Handsome!

Ok, so I'm going to be one of those mothers for just a minute! Humor me.

I just had to show off some of Sam's 18-month pictures that were just posted on Skye's Blog. We had these taken while we were in Utah. Skye is an amazing photographer, and I'm always shocked at the pics she manages to get from wiggly, hyper, uncooperative kids!

Oh, how I love my Sam!












15 comments:

joyce said...

So, I guess I am one of THOSE grandma's, too...but HE IS SO HANDSOME!!! Oh I love that Adorable Mister Sam!!! It is always so fun to see what Skye comes up with. She does a great job, but it is also easy to take pictures of SAM!!!xo

Kathryn said...

Oh he's such a darling!! <3

*b said...

what a cute boy. He really is so cute!

Cari said...

handsome is definately the perfect word to describe that boy! those turned out darling!

Unknown said...

adorable!!!

Cynthia said...

What a handsome little boy!

brittani c. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brittani c. said...

I'm humoring you...he's a cutie!

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

Dear Lindsay, Erica and Sam, What darling pictures of Sam. He looks so grown up. I hear he is talking up a storm these days. I love your blog and I love each one of the Eric Dockter Family. Grandma VERDA

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

leon_verda@msn.com

Janie said...

Mighty cute pictures of a handsome boy!

Shelly and Ken said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I love them.

Lindsay said...

Cute, cute, cute! I hope my kids get some of those cute Morgan genes!

Julie Sacks said...

You need to sign up that kid for a Gap commercial. those pics are adorable!

Beth said...

So grown up! What great photos. He's a cutie!