Tuesday, June 10, 2008

IT'S OVER!

USMLE STEP ONE IS OVER!! Finished, done, complete, behind us, through!! As of 3 o'clock today, Eric has been a free man! He's traded in his makeshift home at the Mulford for flip flops and a swimming suit!! Paradise here we come! :)

9 comments:

Cari said...

congratulations!! have such a great vacation! you all deserve it! :)

brittani c. said...

Have a great trip, you guys...a much-needed and much-deserved vacation for you both. That place certainly looks like paradise!

Jill Lau said...

I was pulling into campus and saw Eric driving away on the phone with a smile on his face. I knew he must be done. How exciting! Have a great trip!!

The Ziemers said...

Congratulations! We are enjoying our vacation and I know you will enjoy yours. 4 weeks before school starts again! Yeah! Have with with Eric! Have fun on your trip and be safe! We'll see you in July!

The Tate Family said...

Lindsay, CONGRATS! It looks like you are going to a pretty amazing place! Sounds like it is much deserved! Have so much fun....Savanna

Lindsay said...

I'm excited to know where you are going! If it is the place in the picture, I want to go too.

Isn't summer great!!

Kent and Leisy said...

I hope you guys had a blast! you definitely deserved it!

Kathryn said...

I'm excited to see pictures from your trip. It sounds nice and secluded. :)

Emilee said...

Congratulations! I hope your vacation was wonderful!