However, I still have 3 loyal BYU fans at my house!Eric has remained a true Cougar, but after last night's game he is seriously reconsidering the name of our 2nd child! Darn that Max Hall!!
Besides football, things around the Dockter home are going well! We're trying to figure out what "normal" is now that we have 2 kids. Bedtime, bathtime, mealtime, ANYtime is so much busier...definitely better but definitely busier!
I'm having so much fun watching Sam interact with Max. He gets to excited to share toys with him and is quite proud of himself when he does. Sam also tries to have the sweetest little conversations with Max. He's constantly asking, "How are you, Baby Max?" "What are you doing Baby Max?" And my personal favorite, "Guess what, Baby Max, you came out! You came out!" They are cute little buddies already.



Besides football, things around the Dockter home are going well! We're trying to figure out what "normal" is now that we have 2 kids. Bedtime, bathtime, mealtime, ANYtime is so much busier...definitely better but definitely busier!
I'm having so much fun watching Sam interact with Max. He gets to excited to share toys with him and is quite proud of himself when he does. Sam also tries to have the sweetest little conversations with Max. He's constantly asking, "How are you, Baby Max?" "What are you doing Baby Max?" And my personal favorite, "Guess what, Baby Max, you came out! You came out!" They are cute little buddies already.



7 comments:
Hey Guys,
It is so fun to see your two little boys. Lindsay, you look great too! I'm a little nervous about starting life with a new baby, but you guys make it look easy. Max and Sam are so cute. I'm glad that Sam has a buddy now. I hope you all had fun in Findlay. I wish I could've been there. We love you guys! ps. happy thanksgiving this week!
Oh those are sweet BYU fans! Too bad about the game Eric...Max looks so big. I think it must just be his chubby little cheeks...I miss those little guys a lot! Ally is sure excited for her visit...Thanks for having her! Love ya! xo
what an adorable little family!! I love hearing about how the brothers interact ;)
Love the BYU fan pics- too cute!
those are a couple of cute brothers and byu fans. how fun!! :)
Max hasn't been blessed yet right? There is still time....I like the name Harvey. haha. I'm sure he'll redeem himself next year.
The pictures are darling of all of the BYU Fans. I am so homesick to see you all, but thanks for the pictures. Oh, I love your Christmas tree. Just about the same size as mine. Your mom and dad and Ally came and got it up for me. Lucky me. I love you all. Grandma VERDA
Post a Comment