Sam and Eric worked hard on their jack-o-latern. Sam knew exactly what he wanted to carve into the huge pumpkin he picked out. Can you guess what it was?


A whale of course! We have got to take this boy to Sea World someday.
We also did one of my favorite things...trick-or-treating in Perrysburg. Look at our cute bunch of trick-or-treaters this year! They all loved it.

We spent Halloween morning at Farmer Charley's up in Michigan. It was freezing, but we didn't mind because we almost had the entire place to ourselves. The boys loved feeding the goats, riding the train, watching the piglets race, and playing in the haystack maze. Eric and I loved it, too. It was the perfect place for a family to spend a fall day.






Sam really got the hang of the candy thing this Halloween. And Max did his best to keep up with his big brother, all while wearing a goofy duck costume and toting a bag full of loot. It's been so fun watching the boys enjoy this time of year! It makes me so excited for all that's coming up during the next few months...
6 comments:
Such a fun post! No wonder you're all tuckered out! :)
I love the pumpkin too!
love the pumpkin! love all those little trick or treaters! and love the pics of the kids at the farm! glad you had a happy halloween season! :)
Of course the pumpkin is pro... way better than that Y one a few years ago! Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Love ya.
You make Ohio look like the funnest place ever! I'm glad you've had such a great Fall. I love the photo of all the kids lined up. Darling!
Farmer Charley's looks fun!Great job on the pumpkin carving! That is really neat!
Kaitlyn just watched Free Willy and I thought of Sam and his love of whales.
Post a Comment