Friday, August 2, 2013

Sleepy

Eric came home from a rough night on call and offered to play with the boys in the backyard.  I found him a few minutes later like this.  He was out.  Cold.  Jake and I even pushed him around in this hammock and he didn't budge.  He works hard.

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

That is funny!

Brammer Family said...

What a guy - that's awesome. : )

Amy Marie said...

Bahaha! I love that.

erin and shaun said...

This looks familiar! Ha! Lindsay! This is Erin (Cowley) Mendenhall from high school. I just randomly happened to find your blog and have loved looking through it! Looks like you are enjoying the life of residency as well. My husband is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Resident and we live in Springfield, IL. So not too far from you! We've been meaning to get out to Indy to check out your children's museum with our boys. Someday! Your little guys are so cute! I'm guessing our dads still run into each other at work. Anyway, glad I got to peek into your life a little bit! -Erin