Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I've Been Tagged....!

Wow...it's been over a MONTH since I've posted anything! I was tagged by Cari, so here goes!!

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Shivers- cashier/milkshake maker (this is DEFINITELY a job I'd like to forget about!)
2. Coldstone Creamery- ice cream maker extraordinaire
3. Chad L. Woolley, Attorney at Law- secretary
4. Thanksgiving Point- Wedding Assistant/ Secretary

Four Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:

1. Father of the Bride
2. Tommy Boy
3. My Best Friend's Wedding
4. Little Mermaid!!

Four Places I Have Lived:

1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Irvine, California
3. Laie, Hawaii
4. Toledo, Ohio

Four TV Shows I Enjoy:

1. The Office
2. Man Vs. Wild
3. America's Funniest Home Videos
4. What NOT to Wear

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation:

1. Costa Rica
2. Puerto Rico
3. Thailand
4. Vietnam

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:

1. Chocolate Chip Cookies....that counts as a dish, right?
2. Chicken Enchiladas
3. BBQ Chicken Pizza
4. Taco Salad

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Email
2. Blogs
3. ????
4. ????

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

1. Soaking up the sun in some tropical place
2. Disney Land
3. On an airplane headed to some tropical place
4. Shopping....but with unlimited funds!

Four Blogger Buddies To Do This Next:

1. Britt
2. Emily
3. Rachel
4. Nikell

No comments: