Sunday, April 6, 2008

The proof..


of an amazing spring day.

Shorts.


Skinned knees.


Sunglasses.


Stained shirt.

14 comments:

The Ziemers said...

Cute pictues! We didn't go out much yesterday, but hopefully it will be nice tomorrow so I can get out with the kids.

joyce said...

I love Sam's groovy shades! I can't believe he asks to wear them! He is for sure his father's son!!!

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

He is so darn cute! I LOVE the true touch of the Spring atmosphere... did your Mom and Dad tell you it snowed here again last monday? I'm oficially DONE! No more cold!

Kathryn said...

mr joe cool.... :)

Lyndsay said...

are you SURE? I don't want to get my hopes up....

Emilee said...

Fantastic. At our house, the tears would not have stopped until those sweet skinned knees were covered in band-aids. Ahhh. . . for a boy.

Cynthia said...

His poor knees!! He doesn't seem to mind though, he is just enjoying being in shorts and having his shades. Yeah for spring!!

Summer said...

he is such a cutie. i love the skinned knees and grass stain. classic.

t.t.turner said...

Saw your mom in St. George Saturday during the Priesthood session... shopping, of course! Totally couldn't figure out whose mom she was until she told me! Anyway, you're darling, and yes HOORAY for this coming Thursday! :)

Renae said...

Lindsay, thanks for pushing Zach. I'm glad Sam liked having a stroller neighbor!

Julie Sacks said...

Sam is just getting too big! I feel like he has grown up so much since we have been here! What a total cutie you have on your hands!

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, I loved Sam's 18 mo pictures! He is such a handsome kid. I got a laugh about the skinned knees, I think Tyler's were like that all summer last year. Hopefully this summer will be better.

Kimberly said...

One tough kid! He is so adorable!

Kent and Leisy said...

you know, I hear those glasses were recalled!