Friday, August 22, 2008

Get in the hole!

I caught Sam giving himself some encouragement while golfing in the family room the other day.


Untitled from docktercrew on Vimeo.

For those of you that don't speak toddler, he's chanting, "Get in the hole! Get in the hole!"
I think this may be a sign that he has watched too much golf with Eric on the weekends.

4 comments:

Cari said...

oh he is growing up so much! what a cutie! and lindsay you are looking so darling now-a-days! :)

joyce said...

He is so smart!!!...and Pops is so proud! We have watched this video about 37 times already!!! Too cute!!!...ahhhhhh...we love that little golfer!!!xo

Kathryn said...

I am always so amazed at how clearly he speaks. He is so darling. :) (Man, he is going to be so grown up by Christmastime when we see him next.)

Anonymous said...

Zoe just can't stop watching the "baby" She is asking right this second to watch!!