Every morning, for the past week or so, Sam has begun his day by running into our bedroom and asking to go for a bike ride. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to ride (or rather scoot) on his bike. Eric and I can often be found at 7:30 am, in our pj's wandering around the block behind Sam while he scoots and scoots to his little heart's content.
This is his current ride:

It's a little babyish and Sam knows it. He tells us every day that he wants "a big bike with pedals, just like my best friend, Jack."


He's a lucky boy because Eric's been working on a little birthday surprise each night after Sam goes to bed. I'm 100% sure that Sam's going to LOVE it.
4 comments:
yes he will love it! And you guys will love having a yard someday when you can send him out to ride his bike.
You guys are such great parents. I think I would tell my little one they had to wait until I was ready to go outside! I wish we had a safer neighborhood for our little bike riders.
oh cute. it's so fun being a parent and anticipating the joy of getting your kids something you know they'll just love! :)
Oh that Sam is one lucky little boy! How fun is that? I better get him a ride for SLC! xo
Post a Comment