Max loves, loves, loves to eat. He has recently discovered biter biscuits. I have a love-hate relationship with these things. They are fantastic at keeping Max occupied in his highchair for at least 20 or so uninterrupted minutes. But the end result is a little messy.
Well worth it though. Very, very worth it!
Max is also getting more and more vocal these days. I am absolutely positive that he's inherited Eric's loud voice. He especially loves to growl!
Oh Max is SO SO cute and so chubby! I have a love hate relationship with those biscuits also. Dawson loved them but they are SUCH a mess. I haven't tried them yet with Jordan but I'm sure the result will be the same 20 minutes of quiet eating and then a bath :)
5 comments:
Oh Max is SO SO cute and so chubby! I have a love hate relationship with those biscuits also. Dawson loved them but they are SUCH a mess. I haven't tried them yet with Jordan but I'm sure the result will be the same 20 minutes of quiet eating and then a bath :)
cute, cute growling! ;) and i love the two pics you have down the right column of sam and max right now too! those are two darling little boys! :)
at first I thought he had a rash!! that is so gross!
I am going to have spencer try biscuits soon. Thanks for the heads up about how messy they are!
Your boys are sooo cute! Love the growl..=)
Post a Comment