We woke up to our first little dusting of snow this morning. Sam couldn't wait to get outside and taste it! So, we threw our winter gear on over our jammies and headed outside. There are no pictures of me or Eric. For some reason we don't look nearly as cute as Sam and Max do in the morning.
Sam ate and ate and ate what little snow there was on the sidewalk. I let him have at it, but once he started gobbling up the snow off the car tires in the parking lot and trying to eat the rock salt off the ground I had to end it!
And this has been a common look on Max's face as of late. He's teething big time and has been letting me know how much it hurts. I can only imagine!








5 comments:
cute pictures of the boys all bundled up! :)
and sam's rudolph is ADORABLE!! :)
Poor Max and poor you, that is the worst. I loved the video of Sam singing, so cute. Preschool sounded like fun yesterday. Matthew loves his gingerbread house.
Poor Max! Spencer has been acting like that too lately. I forget how painful it must be to get lots of teeth.
Sam eating snow is hilarious! He must have gotten the desire to eat snow from the snow cones you get in the summer.
BTW- I do still have Steve's extra "lights at the zoo" ticket so it is yours!
Cyndi...seriously!!!?? Thank you!! We'll most definitely use it!
Love the video of Sam singing. So cute! He seems so much older than when I left Toledo.
Post a Comment