It's no longer only a joke...the title of Dr. Dockter is now totally official!
Eric did it and he did it well. I don't often brag about Eric but he deserves it! This was a huge accomplishment and I couldn't be more proud. The last four years have been full of so many demands and Eric managed them all so well. He found time to study and excel in school. He found time to play with his boys and make them a priority. He found time for me and made me feel like his top priority. He found time for his church callings and enjoyed serving. And yes, he even found time for his BYU Cougars. He did it all!
Congrats, Dr. Dockter!
The graduation ceremony was a little long for everyone Max. He was so done!
All of the graduation fesitivities didn't last long...we had our moving truck packed the night before and then we hit the road the morning after to head down to Indianapolis. Thanks sooo much to friends for all of your help. We miss you!
We were lucky enough to have some extra labor when we got to Indy...

Thanks for letting us put you right to work, Dad!
And now we're officially here, and we're adjusting well; although we miss Toledo a lot!! Most of the boxes are unpacked. Most of the wallpaper borders have been scraped off and we are now owners of a lawn mower and hose. Sam has been lonely. He keeps asking if his friends are wondering where he is. Thank goodness we have a backyard. It's kept these little boys busy, busy!
We're having fun exploring our new hometown. Indy is big! And we're excited to learn all the ins and outs. We're going to like it here.
Having familiar faces nearby doesn't hurt either...thank goodness for the Curtises!



















12 comments:
Cute graduation pictures! And Indy looks way fun, I can't wait to come see your house and have you show us around! Love ya
You made it! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in a new city!
ahhhhhhhhhh.....cute pictures! I would have LOVED to have been there with you...but I LOVED where I was at, too! Congratulations to Doctor Dockter...and Mrs. Dockter. Now comes even more fun! Hang on! xoxo
Congrats you two!!!
We miss you and can't wait to get to see you all again.
I'm almost getting a little emotional here looking at your blog! I am just so happy for your little family! Make sure you post a pic of your table. I still want to see it! You are missed!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! YEAH!!!
we are definitely wondering where sam went! daily. zeb continues to ask to knock on your door! I love all the pics-especially the one of the little boys! we miss you guys so much around here. it isn't the same. I am so glad that you have the curtises, though! some familiar toledo faces probably help a little!
congrats eric..and all of you!! what a great accomplishment!
indianapolis looks so fun, we're excited to hear about your new adventures! and lindsay you look darling :)
Oh, we miss you guys! I'm so glad you have a blog. What a busy time. We love your new house!!
It will be strange to come back to Toledo and so many of our friends will be gone. I am glad that you are settling into Indy though. It is always exciting to move forward.
So so so so so so so so so HAPPY for you BOTH!!! You did it!!!
What a great accomplishment to graduate from medical school. I am very proud of all of you. I truly believe it is a team effort and you are a great team. I love the pictures. Always and forever, Grandma VERDA
Post a Comment