We lived right across the hall from the Miller family for 3 years (whoa!) and they came to Indy for a quick trip. Leisy's friend, Hillarie, came too and she was so fun to have around.
Add the Curtis family, who lived just across the street for another 3 years, and you've got yourself quite a Heather Hills reunion.
The little boys were in heaven together! They played like angels and only cried when it was time to say goodbye. Sam and Zeb slept on the bunk beds and kept each other up until midnight! They were giggling and laughing about Tinkerbell and who knows what else.

We're getting pretty good at seeing the sights that Indy has to offer. We walked the canal district, ate pizza near the circle monument, and then rode the elevator the top.
The elevator was tiny, tiny, tiny. I can't believe we crammed ourselves in there together. The top wasn't much more spacious than the elevator itself. Can you say claustrophobia?! The view from the top was beautiful and the blue sky was unreal; but in all honesty I wanted out! I think that was a one time thing for me!
And here's the best picture I could get from the dads. When I asked them to pose for a picture with their cool double strollers, you would have thought I asked them to wax their legs and eat dirt. They were less than excited to smile for me.
It was so great to see old friends. Thanks for coming, Millers! We loved it!
Sam was so sad to see friends go! He was quick to ask, "So, who's coming next?"
I'm wondering the same thing. Anyone else up for a trip to Indy?




12 comments:
It's about time i commented on your blog! By the way, that sweater you are wearing has got to be the cutest thing I have EVER seen. You guys are such a cute family and its fun to see what you're up to!
The Felts are coming next month for an interview, but who know what the weather will be like. So fun to see all those boys together again!
Dang....even I miss all those cute Toledo friends! When are we going walking in Swan Creek Park....Play Ground World...and then to Panera?!!
I totally agree about your sweater! It is so cute! How fun that you've got such close friends!
we had so much fun. I love indianapolis! and EVERY time we get back in the car Zeb whines "I just want to go back to Indiana!!!". thanks so much for having us. it was a blast!!! we'll be back again I'm sure.
Lucky ducks! I missed the reunion. We will totally visit Indianapolis at some point, although I can't imagine that Daphne will be as entertaining from Max/Sam.
What a fun reunion! It is crazy to see how big the families are getting (growing older and increasing in number). Can you imagine in 10 years meeting up with everybody...it will be a circus!!
And tell your mom that there is always a spot for her at walking group!
Cyndi...I can't wait for the 10 year reunion! Are you going to be the planner?!
What a fun reunion. Indy does look like a pretty amazing place. I am so glad that you guys live somewhere so great.
I'm totally up for a reunion. I 2nd the motion to make Cyndi the reunion planner.
I have a better picture of the boys with the strollers (actually all looking at the camera and smiling). I want copies of yours (I can't click on them from your blog to 'save as').
Hope you had a fun evening tonight without your boys!
We want to come for a visit! Jack is in need of a Sam fix! We miss you guys. You can count us in on the reunion too!
Come Candace! Please!! I know this is number one on your list of top vacation destinations!!!
But seriously we miss you guys!
Post a Comment