S'mores.
These were consumed all weekend long. Even around midnight with the help of the microwave. We just couldn't get enough!
Fireworks.
We did a few of our own...

and then we sat back and enjoyed the best firework show ever (again) this year. The Enz Firework Spectacular is quickly becoming one of our favorite Indiana traditions. Friends, bonfire, s'mores, music....we love it!
Home.
Being home together for the weekend just felt good.
We had Eric home both Saturday and Sunday!
Adventure.
Eric had to work on the 4th and we couldn't just sit home and let the day drag by; so we ventured downtown for some exploring. We hit up the Eiteljorg Museum, found a great picnic spot, and walked the canal, which is my favorite downtown Indy spot.
Also, if you can look past the boys' squinty eyes please notice their accessories. Sam's t-ball medal (worn everywhere these days) and Max's Delta wings pin. These guys are characters.
BBQ.
Our weekend ended with a fun bbq and swimming get together with friends. I love holiday weekends!















7 comments:
your boys are adorable, linds!! I'm really glad that you are having another one! I love all of the pictures.
Ally and I are laughing about the medal and pin....remember her Junior Achievement pin?!!! Must be related?! Darling pictures...cute faces! xoxo
Oh we miss you guys. I love Sam's longer hair and Lindsay you look so great. I hope you are feeling good too!
Cute pictures! I love those little boys (and you) so much! I love the one of them hugging in the stroller! Happy 4th!
You have the cutest little family. I can't wait to see what your new little one will look like.
darling pictures! so glad you guys had a nice holiday! a s'more sure does sound really good right about now.. :)
It's so weird looking at these pictures and realizing that we're not in Indiana anymore! I agree with Alison...so curious to see what the next boy will look like. You're ALMOST there! Labor day couldn't come any faster! Literally.
Post a Comment