I grew up with parents who love to travel. Even if it just meant heading to St. George for the weekend as a family; traveling together was our thing. My most favorite memories of my family are the times we've explored new places together.
It just feels good to escape normal routines, daily interruptions, and be together. And of course the funniest things always happen on family vacations, right?
Well, at least they do when you're a Morg-A-Tour.
Now, Indy isn't exactly a supreme vacation destination. Don't get me wrong, I love this city! So much to do, family oriented, not too big, not too small, clean, etc, etc. But it's no white sandy beach.
Despite that the whole Morgan family was up for spending Thanksgiving weekend in the Circle City.
And I loved it!
It was so fun having everyone together in our home for dinner. Quarters were tight, but it was great.
The weather was exceptional for this time of year. The guys even golfed! We explored downtown a bit...laughed at each other playing Just Dance on the Wii....and just hung out.

Jake Richards was blessed on Sunday, November 27th while everyone was in town He received such a sweet blessing from Eric. Jake has been such a calm, good-natured baby and I just love that all of my family could meet him. He is one loved little man.




We even fit in time to get some family pictures taken. I am so happy we did! I love that we were able to capture photos of a great weekend together.
Here's to many more traveling memories!




















8 comments:
So glad you could have this time with your family! Your pictures made me laugh and cry. My favorites: spider man with Jake, Jake downtown, Jake in his blessing outfit, and the picture of you and Jake on the blessing day. Priceless.
You have one of the neatest families I know!! : )
I think Jake looks like your brother! I love all the pictures! What a great family you have!
What a great Thanksgiving! And Jake is growing so much; he is adorable!
Very cute family pictures and such cute little kids!! So glad you could have all of your family for Thanksgiving!
THANK YOU again for letting ALL the Morg-A-Tours come to Indy..another sweet memory! xoxo
So great that you snuck a picture of all the men playing Just Dance. What a memorable Thanksgiving you had with the Morgan bunch...I bet the visit felt too short!
How cute is your family Linds! Makes me miss your mom and dad! So glad you were all able to get together. You have a BEAUTIFUL family!
Post a Comment