Eric's 31st birthday celebrations included:
-Working a 13+ hour day
-Enjoying a lovely dinner of soggy baby back ribs and burned potatoes
-Posing for photos with his extremely tired looking wife (of almost 8 years!)
-Eating a dry, very disappointing red velvet cheesecake
-And having little fingers get bbq sauce all over the back of his new birthday golf shirt
Birthdays just aren't quite the same when you're all grown up.
We all adore Eric, though. These photos are proof of that.
Happy 31, to my favorite person...ever.








7 comments:
Those are 3 lucky little boys...to have Eric for a DAD!!! I love Jake munching on the ribs! I also LOVE his eye patch!!! xo
Happy Birthday to Eric! It is fun Glen and Eric have the same birthday. It sounds like Eric had a busy birthday just like Glen. I love all your pictures. Those kids are so cute!!
Your family is too cute. I love Jake in his eye patch and your boys all on Eric! Your kitchen cabinets look great by the way.
I love your kitchen!! I want to see more pictures! Glad that Eric had a... good?!... birthday!! Love you guys.
happy birthday eric!
cute posts :) your kitchen looks beautiful!!
i can't believe how big jake is getting. they're all so darling.
Andrew and I would've downed the rest of that red velvet off your hands--dry or not. Glad you got to celebrate with your traditional ribs. I may need that recipe to try out sometime.
Love all the pics! Birthday's really are not all they are cracked up to be once you turn about 18 ish and then its just down hill from that. But Eric's lucky to have a great wife to make every one of them special, even if they are not so perfect :) PS, I loved the Chicken Nugget answer, it sound like something Jace would say, although I would probably be more like a hot dog!
Post a Comment