yes, be very worried. He is wearing red shoes, with a blue shirt. Definite fashion no, no! This is definitely a toddler thing. I have pictures of Kaitlyn doing the same thing. You might just want to keep your purses out of reach for the next little bit, because that is what they go for next!
7 comments:
yes, be very worried. He is wearing red shoes, with a blue shirt. Definite fashion no, no! This is definitely a toddler thing. I have pictures of Kaitlyn doing the same thing. You might just want to keep your purses out of reach for the next little bit, because that is what they go for next!
haha. I love the second one! Its like he's posing on a runway. He has such skinny little legs too! Love ya!
Funny! I was just thinking about how long it makes his legs look... I guess I need to go back to wearing heels!!! Work it Sam! :)
Looks like he has the strut down--a natural! You can't be too worried, though--Sam's definitely all boy through & through! ;) Cute!
Aren't girl shoes just so much more interesting than boy shoes? I don't know a little kid that can pass them up.
I didn't know RED was allowed in your house...is Sam starting to forget the Cougar Fight Song already?
Only if he still puts them on when they actually fit his feet.
Post a Comment