Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Can't stop

I don't know what it is (maybe being pregnant!) but I cannot get enough of these lately...

Oh my, they are heaven! In an attempt to be good, I bought a box of the sugar free fudgsicles last week, and they just didn't do the trick. I figure these are a much better choice than the hotdogs and hardboiled eggs I was craving a few months ago! (How nasty is that?!?) Right? Mmmm...I think I'll go have another...

7 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I love fudgsicles! and I agree that the fat free ones just don't cut it. Somethings don't work fat free.

Renae said...

Oooohh, good choice. I've forgotten about those! I say, eat away--one for the baby, one for you.

Anonymous said...

Yummy! When your pregnant in the summer anything that keeps you sane is a good thing. How in the world did you get that muddy little boy home from Maumee Bay, I bet he was in heaven!

brittani c. said...

Otter Pops fulfill my fantasy popsicle cravings.
The All-Fruit popsicles from Kroger's are a good find too. Oh, and Skinny Cows...there are too many great frozen treats out there.

Emilee said...

We bribe Liv with fudgesicles for swimming lessons. I think they're great too, and really, it's just frozen milk, with a little chocolate a sugar, so it's basically health food. :)

Jill Lau said...

I saw these in the store yesterday and almost bought them because I saw them on your blog and I have never had them. I ended up not getting them and maybe that is a good thing if they are so addictive. Sometime I will have to try.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Those are the BEST ever!!! I love those too!