Monday, July 21, 2008

Latest obsession!

Sam has fallen in LOVE with tractors! He's started sleeping in a toddler bed this week, and he insists that his 2 favorite tractors sleep with him. So far those 2 tractors seem to be doing the trick...he's yet to climb out of his bed! He even waits on his bed in the morning until I come and get him....this is too good to be true! Let's cross our fingers that this new habit is long lasting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam is getting so big! I can't believe he's in a toddler bed already. It will be good, though, to have the crib free!! I'm excited for you.

Cari said...

what a sweet picture! i hope he continues to be a good little sleeper for you in his toddler bed! :)

joyce said...

See...I knew he was perfect!!!xo

Beth said...

I love how little boys can cuddle up with hard plastic toys and sleep so peacefully! We think Sam's terrific!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting that Sam has a new big boy bed. You are sure doing something just right. Love you all. Grandma VERDA