That sounded like a mix of laughing and crying. He is very cute and happy, though. Remember when you came over and he just grinned at Rachel the whole time. Fun...
Oh...THAT is so sweet....what a happy little boy Max is...only I want to be the one making him laugh! This is so not fair!!! I am looking forward to March! xo
Love that! And I would love to hear that giggle in person. What a lucky mom you are with those darling boys. Enjoy every minute - it goes so fast - although I'm sure it doesn't feel like it all the time right now. love to all of you
10 comments:
That sounded like a mix of laughing and crying. He is very cute and happy, though. Remember when you came over and he just grinned at Rachel the whole time. Fun...
Oh...THAT is so sweet....what a happy little boy Max is...only I want to be the one making him laugh! This is so not fair!!! I am looking forward to March! xo
Ah, baby giggles are so cute!
really linds- he is such a happy happy baby. I can only HOPE for one that good.
SO cute and hilarious! Christian and I are just sitting here giggling! We need to meet Max soon :)
I can't believe how giggly he is! He is adorable!
He is SO cUTE! I love that little laugh... What a darling family that you have!
what a sweet little giggle! how fun to have those two cute little boys!!
Love that! And I would love to hear that giggle in person. What a lucky mom you are with those darling boys. Enjoy every minute - it goes so fast - although I'm sure it doesn't feel like it all the time right now. love to all of you
I love hearing that new baby giggle. How can it just not make anyone smile?!
Post a Comment