Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tired.

Today, I have this song stuck in my head:

Sleep!
No, you're never gonna get it.
Sleep!
Tell me what's that for?
Sleep!
No, you're never gonna get it.
There's a guy who's been awake since the 2nd world war!

These lyrics seem to be speaking DIRECTLY to me! Poor Max has had a cold and has been up the past 2 nights...almost ALL night long! He really hasn't slept more than an hour at a time. Ahhhh! I'm exhausted! It seems that sleep is something that is just out of my reach these days.

p.s. 10 points if you can name the group that sings this song! (hint- they're one of my all-time favorites)

9 comments:

joyce said...

BARE NAKED LADIES!!! One of my favorites,too! What does the 10 points get me?!! I hope you get a nap today...sorry! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon! xo

t.t.turner said...

Agh, your mom beat me to it. For some reason barenaked ladies remind me of the Skyline days. Looks like Max needs some Benadryl to knock him out. :)

Kent and Leisy said...

I HaTE those long terrible nights. they make me not want any more children!!!

Unknown said...

oh I am sooo sorry!! Poor you and Max!

The Ziemers said...

Feel free to drop your kids off for a while today and take a nice long nap. I hope he gets feeling better.

Jill Lau said...

Sick kids are the worst. I hope he gets feeling better. Taylor has a bad cold too but at least she is sleeping more than an hour at a time. I hope you can get some sleep this weekend.

Cynthia said...

I actually knew the artist- I am so impressed with myself because I am usually not so good at that stuff- but I love that group too.

Sorry Max is acting like a newborn again. I hope you get a restful nights sleep tonight!

Cari said...

so sorry to hear about the sleepless nights! and poor max..hope he gets feeling better really soon!

Jenny and Jake said...

You hide your lack of sleep so well! You are always so happy and cheerful:)