Ahhhh...look at that view. This is my favorite mountain...ever. It's home.


* Max learned to FLY and LOVED to pose for the camera.


Good old Mount Olympus. Isn't she beautiful?
It was so nice to be in SLC last month. I felt a little guilty being on vacation while Eric worked like a dog during his ortho rotation at the U...but I managed to get over those feelings pretty quickly.
Here are just a few highlights from our August in Utah.
* Sam turned into a FISH and a ROLLERSKATING machine.


* Max learned to FLY and LOVED to pose for the camera.


* Family was ABUNDANT!








9 comments:
We just got home from the reunion and missed not having you there. But we had so fun seeing you and those cute boys while you were out!
you took some really great pics, Lindsay! The ones of Max are darling and I really like the pose of your boys with your parents.
I have to say I am a little homesick for Mt. Olympus too and I didn't even grow up there!
I love your pictures, as always. The ones of Max are especially darling. Isn't it nice to go home?
I'm so happy we got to see you!!! We missed you at the reunion, but it was fun to see you at Grandma's. You're just the cutest mom ever. And your boys are simply adorable. I love your photos!!
xoxo,
Karie
We miss you guys! Come back! It was so fun to see ya, but we feel like we didn't get to see you enough! Love you.
cute, cute photos of everyone! glad we got to see you in person a couple times too!! :) you're such a darling family! :)
Max makes flying look easy. And his face looks like a Cabbage Patch Doll. :)
p.s. It really is amazing how you're able to get your boys to pose for the camera. The one by the fire hydrant makes me smile.
These pictures are so amazing! Your boys are so cute!
I love love love the pic of Max at the fire hydrant! SO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment