Sam must have grown about 2 inches while we were in Utah because riding his bike WITHOUT his wooden-block-leg-extensions has become a cinch! We gave him this little trailer to hook to his bike for his birthday, and he has been in heaven.

We asked him to grab a couple of toys to throw in the back and take for a ride...good thing he only grabbed the essentials...

But then he had an even better idea. Why settle for trains and cars when you have a baby brother?



Sam thinks he's pretty cool pulling Max around; and Max thinks this is the greatest entertainment ever. They could do this all day.
13 comments:
I've never seen a tricycle like that...how cute!
Oh, I love it! :)
Wow- that is a pretty nice trailer! I love the pic of Sam pulling Max- they are adorable.
I can't believe that he is tall enough to ride without his blocks! Jack misses Sam like crazy. I love these pictures. Your boys are so cute!
Your boys are so cute! I love that bike and trailer....Bo won't go near a bike. I ran into your cute mom at costco last week...she had just said goodbye to you guys! Sad!
SO DARLING!!! I love it Linds... you have the most adoreable boys! Any more in the works? I love the wagon and their cute cute smiles!
THat is so cute! Mostly that they're both loving it!! They're going to be best buds forever.
That is so dang cute! What a great big brother!
he does look like he sprouted a bit to me! It's so crazy how fast kids grow. You don't see them for more than just a few days and it's like a new person!
That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen...oh those brothers! xo
Ohhh that is sooo cute! It looks like they are good pals! You take such great pictures Lindsay!! :)
Glad Sam is growing to fit the bike without the lifts. Way to go, Sam. I love the pictures of the boys sharing time together. I love you all. Grandma Verda
Post a Comment