Friday, February 5, 2010

It's official.

February is my least favorite month of the whole year...no ifs, ands, or buts.  I mentioned my dislike of this wretched month last year here, and I'm feeling it again today.  February is supposed to be about romance, love, flowers, chocolates, and some of my favorite colors...pinks and reds.  But somehow for us that's never the case.

Today little Max woke up looking totally red and festive.  Take a peek at my poor baby:
Max had a slight allergic reaction to some amoxicillin that he's been taking this week.  Why was he taking amoxicillin?  Oh, did I forget to mention that he and Sam have had ear infections this week?  Somehow it slipped my mind. 

Please March...come quickly!

p.s. He looks horrible but is in no way contagious!

12 comments:

Kelsey said...

poor little guy! He looks so tired in that top picture. If we lived closer i'd babysit to give you a break! At least there's only 23 more days in February!

joyce said...

Oh....Charlie...that HURTS!!!! That just makes me SO sad! I wish I could tend for you, too! Please give that BABY BROTHER a BIG KISS for me! xoxo
ps...are you getting snowed in?...another good reason to just stay home! xo

Cynthia said...

Oh my!!! Linds I am so sorry!! Fortunately February is only 28 days. I am ready for spring!! No more sick kiddos!

Cari said...

oh my goodness!! poor little guy!! :(

Karie said...

Oh, I'm frowning right now. I'm so sad for Max. Good luck you cute-mommy!

Nette said...

Poor little guy! I hope they are both feeling better soon.

I'm Ally said...

Man. That looks like something straight out of National Geographic. Ouch. Poor Max! March will be here before you know it.

Keriann said...

Oh Max! I feel your pain! I am also allergic to amoxicillin. Luckily there are other things they can give you for infection. It is awful to find allergies this way. I hope is heals quickly.

Lindsay, let me know if there is anything I can do. I am right across the parking lot.

Kent and Leisy said...

yikes!! it looks like roseola a little, too! poor max! does it itch?! I'm itching all over just looking at it!!

Lindsay said...

Wow. What a rash! Poor Max and poor Momma!

Shelly and Ken said...

Oh my goodness! Poor Max (and poor mom)! I hope its not too painful.

BBB said...

Tears. I would freak out if I awoke and found Abby covered in rash. Mostly because I would probably think she had small pox or something.

Hang in there. At least February is a short month, right?