It’s kind of starting to sink in that we’ll be moving soon, and I’m getting all emotional! I'm excited and nervous to move to a new city, new state, new ward, new friends, and a new job…but I am so sad about leaving our home here. I don’t think I ever thought that Toledo would become a favorite place of mine, but it has. We love it here…especially the people!
Earlier this week we had such a great Girls' Night Out. Really, there's not much better than eating, laughing, reading fortune cookies and devouring chocolate cake!! 

Then yesterday, we were able to squeeze in a fun Easter Egg Hunt with playgroup friends before the rain and storm hit today. Look at all of these cute kids my boys get to be friends with? Aren't we lucky?!
I'm inviting all of you Toledoans right now to come to Indianapolis to visit! You have to!

7 comments:
I love the crazy picture. and renae looks EXACTly the same in both :) we'll miss you guys like crazy next year.
I wish I could have made it to girls night. It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to have money! It's been fun seeing you at all the groups this week. Looking forward to lunch tomorrow!
Any time you are craving the Great Wall of Chocolate, come knock on my door!
Cute pictures! You are going to miss those very SWEET and BEAUTIFUL friends! I love the pictures of the Easter Egg Hunt, too...so many kids! Lucky brothers!!! xo
looks like you girls had a lot of fun! i'm thinking of getting a camera, what kind did you get and are you happy with it?
I LOVED girl's night out and the crazy picture made me giggle. Someone forgot to tell Renae we are doing silly faces.
...And I already invited myself to Indy, so make sure you get a house with a spare bedroom;)
Hi, Looks like you have made some wonderful friends while you have been in Toledo. I am sure they will be life-long friends. I loved the pictures if the Easter Egg hunt and the darling friendships the boys have made. Love you all. Grandma VERDA
Post a Comment