Monday, March 15, 2010

Match!

Eric matched!  Eric matched!!
And we're hardly excited!!



































Do you know what this means?  We, yes we, have an actual job!  That means an actual income!  Which means that we now have a plan for the next 5 years of our life.  This means that Eric will get to do what he wants to do...orthopedic surgery!  The only piece missing from this puzzle is the location.  Where will all of this happen??  We don't find out until Thursday...but until then, here's a list of the 11 possible states that we could be calling home...

California
Colorado
Connecticut
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
Missouri
New Mexico
North Carolina
Ohio
Utah

Take your guess!  Where do YOU think we'll end up?!

22 comments:

Brammer Family said...

So exciting!

Go out and celebrate!!!




Utah, ...ahem, cough cough! LOL

Alex said...

So exciting!!!

joyce said...

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!! Not that I ever doubted you'd get a spot in ORTHOPEDICS...but whew...this is BIG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SOOOO happy for you guys! My guess is.....Albuquerque...nice place...west!
Oh...and I just heard Dockter Doctor give me the news on the radio...weird, I know! xo

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for you! ahhh! Have fun on Thursday!

Kent and Leisy said...

my guess is also new mexico! it's going to be hot as hell down there :)

Kathryn said...

yea!!! we knew it all the time ;)
we hope for utah so we can see you more often. (darn, i didn't see a hawaii choice there... )
love you all!

Jill Lau said...

YEA!! I can't wait to find out where you are going. My guess is also New Mexico. What a fun week!

Karie said...

Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great!!!! I'm pulling for Utah, of course! But maybe I'll guess . . . Colorado?

Renae said...

Yay! Congrats!!! For your sakes, I hope your going to Utah or Colorado, and for our sakes, we hope you're staying in Ohio!

Delaps said...

Could it be NC? Congrats!

brittani c. said...

I'm going to be different from everybody else's responses and guess Connecticut.

The Tate Family said...

Congratulations! I am sure most everyone is hoping it is Utah!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

For your sake, I hope UT!! But why is AZ not on that list! That would have been fun!

Heather said...

YAY!!! :) Congrats! That's great! All of those sound like fun and exciting places! I'm excited to hear where you'll be. :)

Cari said...

congratulations! so excited for you guys..can't wait to find out! :)

I'm Ally said...

Hooray! Missouri. For sure.

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! What a huge and wondeful milestone :)

Julie Sacks said...

Although it makes me sad to have you leave I am so excited that yall matched!!!! My guess if for good ol' New Mexico!

Dusty. said...

congrats!i know dusty is so excited for you guys and anxious to know where you match.im going with new mexico...that's what dusty says:)

Lyndsay said...

I don't mean to follow the crowd, but I have to say New Mexico.

Cynthia said...

I am hoping you guys end up out west and I think that is most likely where you will match too. I am so excited for you and Eric. It is so wonderful to finally get a paycheck!!

Michelle said...

congrats!!!! utah would be awesome. but california is warmer. good luck on thursday. I will have to check back. congrats