Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas this and that...

We had flour all over the kitchen while we made some Christmas sugar cookies.  Sam insisted on wearing his chef hat, and Max almost ate an entire bottle of sprinkles. 
 


This cold Christmas weather makes for much more time spent inside.  The boys get creative and spend lots of time jumping around.  I thought Sam's form was particularly good in this picture below. 

The Indiana State Museum had a Christmas train that my boys loved.  We (and that includes me!) rode it twice.  

Eric and I have donned our ugly Christmas sweaters twice this holiday season.  Eric's sweater was even voted a winner.  Thank you Salvation Army.


We ventured to see the Christmas lights at the zoo.  It was crowded and freezing...but worth the trip.

We've been loving this holiday season!  So much to do and so many yummy things to eat!!

With only 4 days til Christmas we're feeling ready and excited!

10 comments:

Cynthia said...

Eric's sweater is great. It would look funny enough on a woman, but on him, the goldish beads just put it over the top!
Great talking to you!

I'm Ally said...

I approve of those sweaters. And believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I also approve of Sam's chef hat. Too cute! I love you! Let's Skype all Christmas day long!

Lyndsay said...

Eric had the win locked in when he went with the bright red cardigan. Who can compete with a cardigan?

joyce said...

I love the sweaters....but honestly Eric is kind of creepy! I do especially LOVE Sam's form!...and his chef hat! xo

joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joyce said...

...and your house looks SO cute! xo

Kelsey said...

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I love Max eating the sprinkles, of course that's all he cares about! Love you guys, Merry Christmas!

ahewitson said...

Ok, Eric's sweater HAS to be a woman's sweater. Please tell me it's not a man's!!!

Matt and Savannah said...

Sam and Max are so stinkin' cute! I love the chef's hat. Very official! I'd eat a batch of Chef Sam's cookies any day.:)

Harrison's said...

I love that he's wearing the chef hat! And that picture of him jumping is awesome!!