Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sunshine

It's amazing what a little sunshine can do.  It certainly makes me happy...especially when it involves melting snow and ice.

Yesterday, Sam and I played outside and built this cute snow family.  The cucumber nose was our favorite.


Then today we had some weird weather.  Not only did we have an earthquake, but it was a balmy 50 degrees!  So, we played football outside and laughed at our snowmen with their now pointy heads and shrunken bodies. 


What a difference a day makes!

6 comments:

brittani c. said...

I'm still upset that I didn't feel the earthquake! What makes me more upset is that it was felt in Ohio, Kentucky, and Illinois too.

kmo said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. You have some cute little football players.

Cari said...

cute snowmen!! and even cuter little football players! glad the weather is warming up a bit for you guys! :)

Cynthia said...

Good job taking of making the most of the crazy weather. It is always nice to get a warm day in the middle of winter.

Kent and Leisy said...

I love the melted snowmen picture!

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

Loved having you all here in Utah and going on a sleigh ride in the mountains. Don't think we could have built a snowman here. These pictures are just precious. Love you. Grandma Verda