Wow, it looks like you have a fabulous time. It will be 3 years for us this august. I miss Utah a ton! I told Justin if we don't go this summer, than I am walking there! the Skiing looks amazing! I'm sure that kept a smile on your face all day! PS It was 65 degrees this morning when I took Cohen to school, I thought of you and wished you were hear to enjoy with me!
1 comment:
Wow, it looks like you have a fabulous time. It will be 3 years for us this august. I miss Utah a ton! I told Justin if we don't go this summer, than I am walking there! the Skiing looks amazing! I'm sure that kept a smile on your face all day!
PS It was 65 degrees this morning when I took Cohen to school, I thought of you and wished you were hear to enjoy with me!
Post a Comment