I know just what you mean... if only Justin felt the same way, I would get a whole lot more done!! I guess that's what on call nights are for :)
Jealous! I want to redo my kitchen. It'll never happen, but a girl can dream. I'll live through you guys!
That color looks very similar to what we painted our basement! Sometimes new paint color can be life-changing.
I'm waiting for the "after" picture!
Julie...we are now painting the bathroom cabinets. You know how it goes...once you start painting you just can't stop! I'll post a pic of the final project when we finally get it done!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I know just what you mean... if only Justin felt the same way, I would get a whole lot more done!! I guess that's what on call nights are for :)
Jealous! I want to redo my kitchen. It'll never happen, but a girl can dream. I'll live through you guys!
That color looks very similar to what we painted our basement! Sometimes new paint color can be life-changing.
I'm waiting for the "after" picture!
Julie...we are now painting the bathroom cabinets. You know how it goes...once you start painting you just can't stop! I'll post a pic of the final project when we finally get it done!
Post a Comment