Sam tried out a new fashion for church this morning.
Just as we were trying to walk out the door he added an extra dress shirt to his outfit. He insisted on having the collar folded open just so and knew exactly how he wanted to look.
What do you think?
Made me smile.
So, I'm certain that Eric is my match.
A week or so ago he excitedly told me that he had found a perfect picture taking spot on his drive home from work.
I kind of love that he keeps his eyes open for that kind of stuff.
The weather was so mild this afternoon that we went for a drive to check it out.
I, of course, brought my camera along.

It was a cool spot.
A tad in the ghetto, but I had 4 guys there to protect me.









2 comments:
I love Sam's new look.
I'm sure Stacey and Clinton would, too.
Really?! I am obsessed with your boys!! They are just too cute!!! Hope you all are doing great!!!
Post a Comment