Wednesday, March 6, 2013


We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning.
It looks beautiful, but darnit, I am ready for spring!
 
The boys played outside for a long time and loved it.
 
 
 





 And I had to snap a quick picture of the latest tradition at our house.
Eric usually brings home a treat of some sort from the hospital, and the boys get so excited. 
He walks in the door and announces, "Open your mouth and close your eyes!"
All of them are quick to obey and wait for a bite of some surprise.
 
 
Eric is such a fun dad.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

So do you actually have to put in effort to be such a great photographer? I want it to magically happen. I love your pictures!

Amy Marie said...

Darling tradition! I love that you take individual pictures of each of your boys - Aaron and I digitize photos, and so many families we talk to don't have pictures of certain kids at certain ages because they only take group photos. They are going to really appreciate all of this someday!