Monday, April 11, 2011

Big news around these parts.
 
We celebrated Eric's big 30th birthday yesterday!!  He was home all weekend and we soaked up every minute of him that we could.  We partied hard!  From indoor water slides, to dinner with the Curtises, to his traditional birthday dinner of  ribs and mashed potatoes...his birthday was a success.  He forgot about work for a few days and it just the break he we needed.



 This morning brought more big news at our house...


We found out that we're expecting another baby BROTHER!  I'm not kidding! Three boys.  Right. In. A. Row.  

I have to say I'm not really surprised.  I just started laughing when the tech told us it was a boy.  I kind of knew deep down it would be and it really feels just perfect.  This little boy has two big brothers who are thrilled he's coming, and all the transformers and cars he could ever want.  He's one lucky duck.  

I feel pretty darn lucky myself.



I think about what the next ten or so years of my life will be like and I'm thinking lots of baseball games, lots of cub scouts, and lots of laundry.  And I wouldn't trade it!

18 comments:

Karie said...

That's fantastic news! You make the most darling boys, so keep 'em comin'! :) Congrats & love ya!

Kelsey said...

Love it! We can't wait to meet that little brother!

Emilee said...

Awesome! Why mess with a winning formula, eh? You know we have the same philosophy right here at the Wells house.

lindygirl said...

Boys are a lot of fun. Busy, but fun! Congrats!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

I have to say... our families are meant to be friends! I hope we can live close to each other someday....because our two sets of boys could have some serious fun!!! CONGRATS!

Martin Family said...

Congrats, Three little missionaries. You guys are blessed.

sarah

Lindsay said...

BOY! Again! Love it. Congrats. You make such darling boys.

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm so excited for you all!!

Julie Sacks said...

And i am not looking forward to the cub scout thing at all! But you are totally right about one thing, this little boy is very lucky, he gets to have you as a Mom!

Marianne said...

Congrats...we'll have the girls and you have the boys and voila! when's the wedding day?

joyce said...

OH BOY!!!! YIPPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!! XO

Jill Lau said...

YEAH!!! I love the picture of the boys holding the ultrasound picture and I bet they are so excited.

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

Congrats to you and your DARLING family! So EXCITING!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How fun, three boys! I'm super excited for you!

brittani c. said...

Why change things when you already have two adorable-looking boys? My question is if you'll get one who looks like Sam or if he'll look more like Max. So...names?

Tricia said...

How exciting! Sam and Max are super cuties, so I'm sure this little boy will be just as adorable. Congrats again to you and Eric!

t.t.turner said...

Congratulations, Lindsay! I can't wait to see the adventures of your 3 boys! :)

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

Wonderful news! I am so thrilled to have another great grandson. You are such great parents and I am happy Sam and Max will both be big brothers. I love you all. Grandma VERDA