These warm spring evenings are heaven. My boys spend their time running barefoot, skinning their knees, ripping their pants, getting dirty, and giggling nonstop. Who doesn't love warm weather? I'm in love with the colors of spring and the excuse to just sit outside in the sun.
I love how happy these two guys are when they're together. I love that Max will pick up any bug he can find and squish it in his fingers. I love that Sam will push his little brother endlessly on the swing. And I especially love how quick Max is to tell me that his best friend is Sam.
I love my boys.











5 comments:
Oh my gosh--when did they grow up!? Your boys look so big!!
I agree, I can't believe how old Sam looks in these pictures! Love those boys!
Max looks so much different. I feel like they have changed so much since we have seen them.
I agree with kelsey- sam looks soooo old!! and I am so sick of holes in knees! do girls do that?! I've started ironing in patches from walmart (they're super super cheap) to the inside of any jeans I buy and it has worked WONDERS!
So your photography skills are amazing and you couldn't have cuter subject matters to work with =). So darling!
Post a Comment