Monday, April 4, 2011

Nothing better than a visit from Gram and Pops.




We enjoyed a few fun days with my mom and dad last week and it was fantastic.  In true Hoosier fashion we went to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and showed Gram and Pops how HUGE the Brickyard is in real life.  

I definitely didn't do my part when it came to taking pictures during their visit.  I think when I'm with my mom I turn on my kid brain and give that responsibility to her.  I also don't love picture taking when I'm pregnant.  Go figure.
 

We had so much fun just being together.  We laughed, played, watched basketball, shopped, and found a secret indoor walking route to the mall.  It was perfect; time just went too quickly.







We also had ourselves in tears of laughter as we took about 1,000 pictures on Gram's computer.  Aren't we good lookin'?






Thanks for the fun memories, Gram and Pops!  Come again...soon!

9 comments:

Kelsey said...

So fun! I wish we could have come too! I love those distorted pictures! Mom came home and said "some of those distorted pictures of Linds looked like you." um... thanks?! haha

Cynthia said...

oh my goodness...those distorted pictures are great. They made me think of the movie MegaMind.

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

FUN!!! I saw your mom at Nordstroms just before she left to come see you. She is so cute. Family visits are the best.

brittani c. said...

Your mom's laptop would be the perfect babysitter...hours and hours of silly phototaking. I want one!

kmo said...

You guys are one good looking family. Wish we could have seen you too. Good thing May is so close.

joyce said...

I still just laugh when I look at these pictures!!! Thanks for a fun week....you are a wonderful host! Your turn to come here now!!! When??? xoxo

Julie Sacks said...

Hilarious! My fav be far is the last picture! I'm so jealous that your parents come out so often. My mom has been out twice and that's just because I had a baby...lucky!

Delaps said...

Love those last pictures! When do you find out what you are having?

grandmaVerda/GrandpaLeon said...

Most of the pictures were wonderful. I am not quite sure I like the distorted ones, but I must admit they are funny. Love you all. Congratulations on the new baby brother. Grandma VERDA